Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finishing the Intros

So I realized I hadn't really introduced myself here. Mainly because I haven't passed the word around about this blog, and once I do, everyone will already know who I am that's reading it. Right? But in case someone happens upon me, I should probably let you know who I am.

Hi! I'm Beth, mid-thirties, living in South Carolina, towards the North Carolina border part of the state.  Single, never been married and no kids (which means I'll rarely get to post cool crafty ideas like so many of ya'll do!). I work for my local government, a new endeavor for me since I'd previously worked in the non-profit field for about 10 years.  I'm one of those people who must be doing good for the community or my life just doesn't seem fulfilled. Yup, a crazy do-gooder.

I'm the mama to one large tabby with severe grumpiness. We have a bit of an understanding - whatever she wants she gets and I'm to provide it for her. :)  Meet Muffin, my 16 lb. grouchy baby with claws!  I'm sure she'll star in several of my pics in the upcoming year.

I just moved into my first house (my sister and I were housemates for about 10 years, but for some reason she didn't want to be a newlywed with her sister in the house, too!). We took this house down to the studs and put it back together. Let me tell you, I love it. A small, two bedroom, one bath that fits me just perfect. Eventually I'll put pics up of the remodel work because it's amazing.

So that's me and my life in a nutshell. :)  Don't you feel better now after reading all that? Yeah, I thought you would.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...