Saturday, January 15, 2011

One Little Word 2011

One Little Word 2011

I just discovered this and I really like it. It sums up all the thoughts I had for my life changes in the new year.

You choose one word and that becomes your focus for the entire year. My word, which immediate popped into my head, is "Appreciation." The Thankful Journal, the letters for our Veterans, noticing the small things in life - like sunsets, star-filled nights, and wildflower fields - all of these fall under appreciation.

So, I will use the tag appreciation and you'll probably be sick of seeing it. Because I'm serious about my One Little Word and am looking forward how APPRECIATING things in life will impact my life.

Join me on the journey - what is your One Little Word?

2 comments:

  1. I think appreciation is a great word. Mine is joy (but you already know that)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam! I love JOY! I think you are going to see beautiful results by focusing on such a positive word! :) Can't wait to see how it impacts your life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...