Monday, February 21, 2011

Muffin Monday - and belated Weekend Wants! :)

I'm sorry I'm late. I just knocked out last night and didn't have the energy to pull myself out of bed and write to you. Bad Bethie, I know.

My Muffin Monday - It's a Muffin Roll! Kinda like a Tootsie Roll, but not quite as tasty, I wouldn't think.


Doesn't she just look pathetic? It's such a hard life my kitten has... sleeping in one of two beds all day long, munching on her food, snuggling in my Slanket (Slankets beat Snuggies any day!) Poor pitiful Muffin.

So for my Weekend Wants - I adore this line of ceramic goods called Grasslands Road. I ADORE this stuff.  And they have very different designs for all types of personalities.  Two of my favorites are Bloom and Melody.

I really want this - I think the blue would match the blue in my house.  I have no idea why I haven't just bought it... I keep putting it off.  It's it beautiful?  

Anyway, here is a link that will take you to all kinds of Grasslands Road items on Amazon. And there are many other vendors that carry their products.  Maybe you'll fall in love with them, too!

They really do carry a variety of tastes and items - including holiday items for those of you who collect Christmas or Easter or Halloween, etc.  Enjoy discovering them like I have!

Since I'm still at my office, I think it's time for me to GO HOME! Election Day tomorrow!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...