Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Boyfriend's Back...

When I was a kid, mom had these "oldies" records and I listened to them nonstop. One had the popular song - My Boyfriend's Back. 

I've always been a literal person, so I, being a small kid, thought the girl was singing about her boyfriend's actual back, which made no sense to me, but I would sing and dance to it anyway, having my back to the "audience" aka - the couch - showing off my back. *laugh* Too funny.

I thought of this because I feel like I need to be in a back brace at this point, the pain has gotten so bad. I don't know what a ruptured disc might feel like, but I just can't help but wonder what is going on in there. Tomorrow is a day of lifting heavy machinery, and I want to cry just thinking about it. I'm praying for a solution to appear that will help offset this worry.

I've never sympathized with people who had back pain before, but I've learned my lesson. It completely impacts everything in life. It's horrible. :(  So please say a prayer for me!

And then go dance to some oldies and show off your moves! "My boyfriend's back and your going to be in trouble - hey now... hey now... my boyfriend's back!"

1 comment:

  1. Just a note that my prayer was answered. My dad and uncle showed up to help us unload the equipment! My coworker did the rest, although she really didn't need to be hauling it around either. I'm thankful for my awesome family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...