Thursday, March 31, 2011

Help Japan.

I know the news media has shifted on to other stories, leaving the ongoing tragedy in Japan behind.  I understand this story is old news and they need to move on to something else that is breaking for their headlines.

Mission to the World is still very involved in the recovery of Japan, with missionaries working together with locals to help feed and clothe people in the impacted areas.

This Link will take you to their website, where Roger and Abi Lowther of Grace City Church Tokyo have sent updates concerning their progress in delivering food, water and clothing to affected areas.

It's amazing. God's work is amazing. I hope you'll take a moment to read some of the blogs to learn more.  Roger has a Blogspot Blog Here.

Say a prayer for these brave missionaries and those helping in providing relief for those in need. These people are truly gifts from God that they were in the right place to help and show God's love to the people of Japan.  My heart breaks for those who have lost everything - forget material possessions, but their loved one's lives. Keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...