Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just living is not enough - said the Butterfly


"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly,
"one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
~Hans Christian Anderson


Amen little butterfly.  And I could use some of that sunshine today. Holy cow, it's raining to beat the band out there today with dark overcast skies and not a drop of sunshine.  It's cold and dreary, making me put back on close-toed shoes and leave my flip flops at home. *pout*

But rain makes the flowers grow so I can't be too pouty. Or at least, I can try to be less pouty about it and pretend like that thought makes it better. HAHA

Any happy thoughts to make me smile today? Feel free to share a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...