Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 48:14For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

Deuteronomy 31:6Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

Isaiah 41:10So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

You know how sometimes your heart just feels heavy? I definitely have a heavy heart and it is sometimes hard to focus on how God is still right here with me, never leaving my side.  I'm saddened about the losses that have already happened and those that will come. I often have no courage, no faith in the talents God has given me and I lack the fortitude to walk down the path He is leading me to.

Faith. Courage. Love. Fearlessness. Support. Strength.
Thank you, God, for giving each one to me, if I only accept the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...