Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday - from Muffin



Ahhh... daydreams of running through the soft green grass and chasing after those birds that taunt me. My generous owner opened the window a crack for me so I could enjoy the Spring air. She even left it open while she was gone, so I really got a nose full of the pollen and spores floating around out there! When she came back tonight, there I was, still pressing my nose to the window crack! AAhhh... so nice to enjoy the smell of Spring air!

Hope your week is wonderful - filled with fresh Spring air and tasty treats... (I really like treats! Speaking of which, my owner needs to loosen up on the treat giving!) Happy week!

*heart*

Muffin


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...