Friday, May 27, 2011

Sun Rays.



When I was a kid, I thought sun rays streaming through the clouds like this was God coming back.  After all, in most of my Sunday School literature, God was portrayed as a cloud with rays coming out of it. So it was a logical conclusion.  I still think of God whenever I see sun rays like this - and for some reason, I think it makes Him smile.

I would love to have some sunny days and blue skies again.  I'm not sure how many more tornado warnings, hail storms and straight line winds I can take.  I'm tired of hiding in my bathtub and wondering if I'm going to be sucked out of my house.

Despite all the fear, I'm so very thankful for the safety we've been given so far. Not just me, but our entire region.  Thank you, Lord, for keeping us all safe! Please be with those who have already be impacted so drastically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...