Sunday, May 1, 2011

Surprises Can Be Good.

Wow... my Saturday was really wonderful. Beautiful Carolina Blue skies with a perfect brisk-warm temperature (thanks to a lazy breeze), amazing scenery, and great company. Enjoyed a Lake Lure tour; strawberries in the shade of a tree by the lake, a tour of 2/3 of the NC Mountains on the Blue Ridge Parkway and really great conversation throughout the day.  AND I got to have WAFFLE HOUSE to wrap it up. Yumm-o! Love me some WH! :)

These are from a lookout on the Blue Ridge Parkway - how can you look at this and not believe in God? It's amazing and beyond description to watch the sun set behind the mountains and paint the sky with a rainbow of colors. Just amazing.

Enjoy the day with me through pictures!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...