Monday, August 8, 2011

Guest Muffin Monday!

Yes! Today we have a guest on Muffin Monday...introducing RAMBLE!  I adore how his teeth hang out like little vampire fangs - too adorable.  Anyway, Ramble is my friend, Melissa's, kitten who showed up one day and adopted them in the housing development. Sometimes he wants in the screened back porch and he'll find a way to open the door and slip in, or sometimes he'll simply sun on the patio, like he is doing here.

A super cute and friendly kitty, he's a great way to start of any Monday!  Everyone give Ramble a virtual pat before diving back into your daily work. :)  Hope you have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...