Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Hump Day Thursday

I swear, I love having Monday off, but it messes me up for the rest of the week! How am I supposed to remember that today is Thursday instead of Wednesday? I promise you, it felt like a hump day and not an almost-the-weekend day. 

But, it is almost the weekend (oh thank you!) and I'm looking forward to celebrating my dad's 65th birthday with the family. It's always nice to have my brother and sister-in-law at the table, too.  And hopefully my niece will be there, as well - truly having the entire family at the table! Awesome. :)


How adorable is this wallpaper? Computer screen background wallpaper, that is.  I was looking for something new for my computer at work and found this - at Blue Mountain I believe - and just had to have it. I actually downloaded quite a few for free but I did have to register for a free account. If you go there, look across the top and find the "Downloads" tab so you can get your own computer kitty!  Or a number of other cool backgrounds for the holidays and season.

MJ and I have been emailing today and I mentioned glow-y things to her... even if this isn't glowing with light, it's glowing with warmth and adorableness, so I'll consider it a glow-y thing. :)

One more day until the weekend!!! :) :) Watch out GOAT SHOW, here I come (my Friday plans!) Woop Woop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...