Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Simple Advice

I have mentioned before how I adore Eleanor Roosevelt and her many quotes of wisdom.  Here is a link to the previous blog of adoration. 

Today, I'm all about this quote:

"A little simplification would be the first step
toward rational living, I think."
                                                        --Eleanor Roosevelt


*sigh* So true. So wonderfully true.  Simplification in all things - in our schedules, in our kids' schedules, in our materialistic desires, in our judgements, in our eating, in every aspect of life.  Allowing ourselves a moment to take a breathe and truly appreciate and enjoy those in our lives and the items that surround us. I know I've written about it before, but a reminder never hurt anyone.

Breathe. And enjoy life for where we are in it today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...