Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Scenic Drive to Work

I am a very fortunate girl.  I have an amazing view on my way to and from work.  Sunrises and sunsets - most are beautiful and usually, I'm awake enough to appreciate them.

There is this huge hill you go down and then back up on the other side.  And on the foggy mornings, you actually drive under the settling fog and then back up through it as you go up the hill.  It's the strangest thing.

On this morning, these strange clouds were like billows of cloth or something... so hard to describe. But imagine loops of fluffiness and you'll get the picture.  Or, look at the picture - well, you get it. Even the mail lady in our office commented on the strange clouds on the way to work that morning!

I can only guess - sunset? Or sunrise? I'm not sure, but it's awesome.  All these were taken on the same stretch of road, to and from the office. It really is a nice way to begin my day and wind it up on the drive home.  Since I'm usually on the phone talking, I have learned to keep a point-and-shoot camera on the seat beside me.  I don't want to miss the picture! 

I wish I would have taken some good autumn pictures - the leaves are amazing as the sunshine lights them up into glowing limbs of color! But I think I've missed that opportunity this year.  I better pay closer attention next fall, it's too pretty to not take pictures to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...