Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving Thursday!

Love
Happy Thanksgiving, my friends! I hope you are filled with appreciation for the wonderful blessings in your life. I pray that your eyes are opened to the beautifulness that surrounds us all - in nature, in other's hearts and actions and in love (for family, friends and beyond).

Today, I also say a prayer of thanksgiving for our troops, especially those away from their loved ones during the holidays or injured in action. I hope God blesses them, lets them feel the peace of Him surround them and their families during this time apart.

Today is beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...