Saturday, December 10, 2011

Delights.

What a beautiful day today. Most of today was spent with my sister, baking cookies for her co-workers. The past several years have been interesting in her life - one Christmas she became engaged, then the next Christmas she was married. This Christmas she is pregnant! So life never stands still and is rarely dull. 

Since we were housemates for 10 years or so, it's always nice to have a few moments with just the two of us again.  She isn't up to her normal energetic self these days... the baby makes her pretty sick (I call it Ralphie... think about that one for a moment...).  And exhausted. So that just meant lots of breaks lounging on the couch and being slightly lazy. Always a good thing!

While I might not be bubbling over with Christmas joy this season for some reason, spending those moments with Katie made my day. :) And when mom came over for a visit, too - it was even more awesome.

Yay! Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...