Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Magnificent Sister.


Happy Birthday to the most wonderful, awesome, intelligent, caring, silly, talented sister a gal could ever have.  It's so awesome to have my best friend and sister living right beside me, always willing to listen to my good days and my bad, to go on an adventure, to laugh over a story, to share life with in whatever form comes our way.  Having her as my rommmate since ... well, almost since she was born, then as my housemate for another 10 years gave us a strong bond that is one of the best blessings of all!

Happy Birthday, Katie! I'm so thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...