Monday, December 26, 2011

Muffin Monday

Christmas is over?  What?!?

Yes, Muffin, Christmas is over. But wasn't it beautiful?  We truly had a blessed Christmas, with all my immediate family together (minus AH until that afternoon). We ate a huge breakfast together before opening gifts. We filled two bags up with trashed gift wrap only after it was thrown at every person.
We had every intention of going to church but the phone calls during our Christmas morning + one sick episode derailed that plan.

Despite pink eye, the stomach bug and one preggers gal who stays sick, Christmas was beautiful. I hope yours was, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...