Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas and Birthday 2011

Because you wouldn't want to miss seeing my family's Christmas... worry no longer! I have you covered right here! :)  We had a very blessed Christmas, presents galore, but more importantly, very wonderful family-time. My parents, brother, sister-in-law, sister, brother-in-law, aunt and I for a breakfast feast.  Then, a good ol' present rippin' open time which included a paper fight (of course).

Mom and Linda with her Fur Real bear
Roger and Katie opening the pregnancy pillow maybe?


Angela and her annual ornament
Dad with his squirrel ornament... he loves squirrels... HAHAHA
Clay and his annual mouse ornament
Mom kissing Dad under the mistletoe candle, purely to gross AH out
AH and her Clemson Tervis cup
AH and Roger. ... she's wearing her tiger hat from Clay and Angela
The two hat people - AH and her Tiger and Dad and his Grinch!
OK, I could add mom's birthday here, but you'll probably never visit my blog again.  I'll add those at another time.  Included with those will be some templates and ideas for decorating your very own sock hop. I took ideas and created my own. :) 

OK, It's time for me to call it quits tonight. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...