Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Beep Beep, Beep Beep, YEAH!


I realize I haven't tortured you with my driving pictures.  I really do enjoy my drive to and from work. You'd think that at this point, I would have seen this stretch of road in every type of cloud formation possible, but ... nope, I'm still always amazed. 


I love the way the sun is reflecting off the layer of clouds. So pretty. So peaceful. What a great way to start my day. 



Election Day begins very early for us, but that gives me the opportunity to see the beautiful blue colors fading into the oranges, yellows and reds of the sunrise.  A grainy picture, but I like the church steeple soaring into the sky. 


HOLY COW, BATMAN! Driving into this will blind you but good!  But it's still pretty. :) 

I know I have others, but that's enough to get you through Hump Day and moving towards the weekend! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...