Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scrappin' Fun

I finished up two more scrapbooks last night - one for a 2-year-old princess' birthday and one for my cousin, who is getting married in April.  Two very different gals, but I really enjoyed the contrast as I was working on both in the same night!

First, the darling princess, who is just adorable.  Her book is full of all things girlie!




 Of course there are more pages, but you get the idea.  I love this book, so adorably girlie! Buttons and rhinestones, pinks and purples, flowers and butterflies - it's full of sweetness.

The second one is a combination of scrapbook and registry book.  My cousin isn't having traditional showers with presents and the ohhh and ahhhs. But I know she'll have plenty of presents at the wedding, from friends & family and delivered by mail.  So I made a few pages of scrapbook and the rest registry pages to record her gifts and thank you notes.





For hers, because I don't think she's the fru fru girlie bride-to-be, I chose a modern, simple theme with no extra decor and stickers.  I only have grey, black, white and red in the book, including the registry pages, so it's clean and simple - a modern and open feel.  After the fact, I thought I should have used yellow because I think grey and yellow are all the rage right now, but oh well! It is very different than anything I've done before.  I definitely let her know if she didn't like it, let me know and we'll redo it!

So there is what I did, AFTER having some playtime with Ellie and Donna! :)  They brought Katie, Roger and Ralphie a crib.  So now, Ralphie has a crib and changing table!! Two major purchases that Katie doesn't have to worry about anymore! Family and friends are wonderful. GOD is wonderful because I know they came from Him!

Ok, I'm heading home. Half my family is sick with the winter crud so I better go check on them. Hope your humpday has been fabulous and you are celebrating the downward swing towards the weekend like I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...