Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sometimes You're The Bug

My cousin posted this as his facebook status today. The first part is sometimes you're the windshield... He had a bug kind of day.

I understand because my afternoon quickly turned into a bug scenario when my scheduled meeting with two people turned into me sitting in a room alone...waiting.

Then at dinner the checkout counter gal insisted her math was correct, even after I questioned it nicely several times. Nicely turned into me pulling out my cell phone calculator to prove two $10 meals, one tea ($1.95) and two sides of ranch (.35 each) cannot cost $35... no, she overcharged us $10. The evil attitude will probably have me going back tomorrow to issue a complaint.

I've been sick for two weeks or more now. I'm exhausted. I'm no longer attempting to be kind and patient. I'm putting the world on notice, so you have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...