Thursday, February 9, 2012

This one fits just right.


Early this year I was really struggling with what word I wanted to make the focus of my year.  Last year was Appreciation, which just came to me immediately and was perfect.  Positive popped in my mind for this year, and I toyed with it for a bit, but it wasn't meant to be this year. Don't ask me why, but it just wasn't working out for me.

Then the word Breathe came to mind and it seemed so right.  Breathe. Stop. Listen. And a million times over I've seen proof that I picked the right word.  So many times I've seen Bible passages about stopping and listening. Stopping and worshiping. Stopping and hearing God's voice in my life.

So much what I needed. To see it verified over and over lets me know I'm on the right track with this and it feels good. I needed to know it's ok to stop and breathe. Better than ok, it's expected. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...