Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm Tickled Pink! :)

Oh.... I have re-written this beginning so many times because honestly, I don't know where to start!  I'll just say this, Katie's pregnancy has been a wild roller coaster ride. And yesterday, not only did she get wonderful news, but the techs tossed in a ultrasound of the baby!  Which means... WE KNOW THE GENDER!  

Hopefully, the first week of July, we will be welcoming Macy Elizabeth into our family! We have so very much to be thankful for... Katie's health, Macy's health, and the family this girl will be being born into - Katie, Roger and AH! :)  So excited!

Now, time to SHOP!!! Woop woop! As Donna would say, pink dresses and monograms! 


Last night, my only pink wasn't from the baby, but from eggs!  Ellie Bellie dyed Easter Eggs last night and was just adorable.  Having her start it off by looking at the table full of egg dye containers and saying, "Giiiiiirl, we have made a mess mess mess!"  Oh my gosh, I don't know where she picked that up from, but it was HILARIOUS!  "Giiiiiirl, we have made a mess mess mess!" 

Let me tell you, Ellie was very serious about dying eggs. And she was concerned because there was no purple dye. For whatever reason, the kit didn't come with purple.  But, her resourceful Aunt Donna, who had purchased two packages - one for the containers and one for the stickers - took the remaining tablets and combined them into one cup. 

Now, I know what you are thinking... that was some ugly eggs. But actually, they turned a really cool burgundy color that was just surprising! Ellie called it brown pink and seemed happy with it. :) 

See the seriousness of dying a blue egg? She was all into this. Of course, until her fingers got dirty and then she was all about Aunt Donna dying eggs. Ha ha!

I like the one of her smiling. At one point she said, "I'm so excited and I can't keep it all in my body!" How precious is that? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...