Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bright lights and big adventure

I rarely go into large cities if I can help it. The traffic, the ability to get lost and the people will usually keep me away. So tonight was even more of a treat because it involved the big city of Charlotte.
It started with a text from Donna that "Bring It On" the musical was playing in Charlotte. When I got done teaching classes, we had tickets.

Dining in Gastonia is a story for another day.

The drive into Charlotte lets you see the city from a distance...leaving tonight it was beautiful.  We found parking and headed to the theater. It was beautiful! Our seats were balcony box seats that we had to ourselves. The musical was high energy and full of awesome dance moves.  I don't know how they did it, dancing, cheering, singing, all at once.

So excited to have gotten to go!  It was such a great time but now, bedtime!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...