Monday, May 28, 2012

#300 post! :) Muffin Monday!



300 posts!! It's a milestone, a miracle! I've managed to stick with this for 300 posts. :)  So, I figured the best way to honor my 300 post is to do it on MUFFIN MONDAY!  Muffin was in a mood this night, she tried to BITE my FACE (obviously she didn't want to be snuggled).  I thought the moody shades of gray would be appropriate for her mood.

Thanks for sticking with me for this long. :)  Hope your week is a good one!

PS - MANY THANKS to our veterans and their families, for their service to each and every one of us. You are not forgotten and are prayed for often.  Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...