Monday, May 14, 2012

Muffin Monday, featuring a DOG?!?


I can't help it.  Gracie came to visit our office and she was so darn cute, I had to share her with the world.  She's a Patriotic Pup! Just look at her! Love the vintage look of this picture, thanks to Instagram. I mean, yes, I know it's screwing with the pictures, but it looks like something you'd see screen printed on the back of a t-shirt. You know!?

Here she is with no visual enhancements. Still adorable, don't you think?

Ya'll have a great Monday and a great week! PS - thanks to all our military for everything you do to keep us safe! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...