Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week of Events!

This past week kept me in the road, that's for sure. Some sad events, some thrilling event, all very special
moments.

Pictures of Katie's shower will appear soon. :) Those are on my real camera.

Dad and I hit a tractor show Saturday. It's pretty much one every other weekend during the Spring and Summer. One smart individual took oil drums and turned them into cars to be pulled behind the



We noticed there wasn't an orange one for Allis. If dad had one they would all be red and orange for Farmall and Allis.

AH came to my house to play Wii, only to discover it was dead. So we moved into craft time!






She would only do pictures with her banner with her tongue sticking out. So there you go, my niece and her goofy self! She is a ball of energy. Field Day was Friday at her school and she must have done pretty well. She was a whooped puppy after that, though!

Now it's time for church. I'll have more pics next week. Look for cute preggy Katie pics!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...