Sunday, June 10, 2012

Life is a Highway...



"There ain't no load that I can't hold The road's so rough this I know I'll be there when the light comes in Just tell 'em we're survivors..."

Dear Imaginary Friends,
Let's just say, when it rains, it pours. So not only does Katie scare the stuffing out of us, Dad takes a tumble this weekend. Yes, glad mom is retired to take care of the sickies. I'm sure that is just what she planned to do with her first week of retirement.

Thankfully, both are doing better which is such a blessing. Both could have been so much worse so we are sooooo thankful.

While I have you here, would you like to see one of my mom's friends?




This fellow visited while I was over at their house, checking on Pop.



He hopped over to the hydrangea and all I could think is I bet it's like a bubble bath, all soft and frothy-like. I'm not sure he/she appreciated me spying on their bath!

Ok, I'm going to go rest, because heaven only knows what is coming up! Goodness!
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Hope everyone is doing well and nothing else happens!! Great photo of the "friend"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe it? *laugh* Thanks so much, Pam. Life is never dull, is it? :) Everyone is doing decent, a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...