Tuesday, July 10, 2012

To Do...


I follow a few random blogs, in addition to "people blogs," and I just fell in love with this! I'm addicted to Post-It notes anyway, so this is a great way to keep organized while using my adorably colored posties!  Don't you love it?  Visit Design Fixation for more addictive things... 


This idea also came from there - The Great Wall O' Clip Boards for easy viewing and changing.  Super efficient and super cute. I could see this in Paulene's workspace.  She's cool like that.

Thanks to my wonderful parents, I have additional tabletop workspace in the house, so I'm thinking I need to get back on those scrapbooks I was making and selling at one time. I need to use up some of the millions of sheets of paper I've purchased! We'll see if I can get focused and work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...