Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Who Wants a Vacation?

With all we had happening this summer, like the birth of our newest edition, we knew our yearly trek to the beach would be postponed this year.

I decided to take a week off anyway, dividing it between last week and this week, heading back after the Fourth holiday.

Let me say this week of family and friends has been awesome. I had quality time with my oldest niece, AH. She is so funny and energetic. Will crack you up. And then will snuggle up to you and make you feel like a million bucks.



I got snuggle time with my new niece, Macy. Of course I could have used more! But she is so beautifully perfect. And her doctor appointments this week turned out well. :)



Having time with Donna and Ellie is always a treat. Having Ellie ask, "Is Friend Beth coming to dinner?" Precious.

And the biggest surprise of all...Sherry shows up for a visit! Sherry lives in Alabama and I visited her lady year. That blog entry is here!  And it all still applies a year later. :)

So this week has rocked. And I still have another day before heading back to work! !!! So awesome!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...