Sunday, August 26, 2012

Be careful how you think...

I'm trying to follow #shereadstruth as they go thru Proverbs. I'm way behind but I'm greatly enjoying the learning and opening to understanding.

Tonight, the verse that really got me was Proverbs 4:23
"Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts."

Another versions reads:
"Guard your heart above all else for it determines the course of your life."

Very powerful. And I believe very truthful statements. So this is what I'm reflecting on tonight...
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...