Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday's Letters - 5

Dear Olympics, you have kicked my butt this week. These late nights are KILLING me, coupled with the excitement of watching our best of the best experience this once-in-a-lifetime journey. The competitors' stories from around the world have put me into tears, all snotty nose and puffy-eyed.  I'm so thankful I've had the opportunity to watch you night after night and cheer for TEAM USA!

Dear AH and Macy, my sweet nieces, I'm so glad I had a chance to spend time with you this weekend. :) It makes me very very happy!


Dear Leslie & Locks of Love, Thank You! I love my new do - 10-inches shorter and a heck of a lot lighter!! I hope a child can use the 2.45 tons of hair I just sent their way! :)


Dear Martha Stewart Living blog, thank you for introducing me to new websites/apps that can do cool things with my Instagram photos! I've been scouting out your recommendations, like ImageSnap and Printstagram which are oh-so-cool. I will be using them for some of my instagram photos. (a few I found on my own:  Coastermatic, Stickygram, & Postagram)

Dear ten key, I never dreamed it would be possible, but after keying in 1.359 million numbers, I can finally use you without looking any longer.  Now, if the telephone keypad would be in the same order as you (789,456,123 from top to bottom), I'd quit dialing wrong numbers....

Dear Clock, You are the only place I have found that puts a "Lost Dog" on the menu. It is one of my favs. (Hot dog with no dog, just chili!) And your tater wedges are super tasty (as opposed to t-a-s-t-e-y like Fergie spells it).  You were a great weekend splurge.

Dear Rosebud, I'm SO GLAD you are finished! Mom rocked in making you. :)  And you are adorable cute instead of sassy now.

Dear Readers - I AM SO EXCITED you are here! I am! I'm over the moon that you found me. I hope you'll come back often. :)






2 comments:

  1. Your fergalicious comment made me laugh and woo hoo on Locks of Love! Thanks for stopping by to read my letter! The kitten ninja is gathering quite the fan club ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The late olympic nights are killing me too, but since they only happen every four years I'm trying to get everything out of them!

    Have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...