Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nervous Jitters... Excited Butterflies!

Oh. My. Gosh. 


So I jumped in TODAY and I've opened an Etsy shop.  Me. Yes, me. I did it!

Can I go toss my cookies now??

Yes, I'm so very excited and so very terrified at the same time! I have a STORE! Featuring my premade scrapbooks! I'm soooooo excited!

What's the link, you ask?  http://www.etsy.com/shop/PressedClovers?ref=search_shop_redirect

Basically, visit www.etsy.com and search for PressedClovers (all run together like that) and you'll find me! I only have three scrapbooks posted right now, but I'm going to add two more tomorrow, I hope. :)

EEEEKKKK!!! My stuff is listed on ETSY! *deep breath deep breath deep breath*


So yeah, how cool is that? 

Here are a few pictures of the books I currently have listed! (each title is a link to the book) 

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Book



Girl's Birthday Book



Beach Vacation Book



I hope you'll take a look at the listings on Etsy, friend me/circle me/heart me - whatever you are supposed to do on Etsy and share me with at least one friend.  I realllllllly appreciate your support!! Big hugs to you all! :) 

<3

Beth

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...