Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thirty Things on Thursday - 3

Following along my Thursday theme:



3.  Describe your relationship with your parents.

I will admit, I have the BEST parents in the world. I'm blessed. No, I'm beyond blessed.  Not only do have them as family, I can truly say they are my closest friends. I am so thankful I can enjoy them as an adult now and not just look at them as a child looks to their parents.



Mom and Dad gave all three of their children a good foundation.  Christian values and beliefs, unconditional love, support in our interests, a firm hand and consistent discipline. And I think all three of us turned out pretty good!


They are still a huge influence in my life.  I value their opinions and advice and appreciate them greatly. I frequently thank God for my family in my Thankful Journal because I do believe they are the most valuable blessing He has given to me. 

So to answer the question - my relationship with my parents is awesome! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...