Monday, October 15, 2012

Faith.

Love this! Check it out here!
Folks, let me just say this about the internet and social media.  It can be ugly. Very very ugly. It can destroy lives, push people to their limits and alienate folks from honest, person-to-person relationships.

And then, it can connect us to people who help remind us to have faith in the wake of the storm.  That God has a plan for us that was developed before the Earth was created, therefore He knows our situations and has given us trials before this to prepare us for this. That He is always with us, caring for us and loving us.

I'm so thankful for the people I have met through blogging who have strong faith and are open and honest about their relationship with God. It's been inspiring to see what people overcome with God as their focus.

And let me also say, God has REALLY blessed my family in the past year.  We have seen soooo many blessings, so many health scares and crazy health situations and God has shown us mercy every single time.  Today was another one of those times where we were asking everyone to pray and it's almost like a miracle happened over the past one and a half weeks.

I'm sooooooooooooo thankful, Thankful, THANKFUL for the good news. So glad God spared us one more time and I hope we will continue to keep us on this trend.  Please send up a prayer for my family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...