Wednesday, October 10, 2012

need. sleep.

After I post this, I am going to bed.

But.

I had to share a few pictures with you before bed. You know I visit with Macy in the mornings. So, check out this awesome picture from this morning:



Adorable? I agree. Love this picture...will be included in my favorites. Pawpaw and his baby girl.



She is so adorably happy in the mornings. I love starting my morning with Macy cuddle time.

When I left Macy and headed towards work, I had the coolest scenery, fog and sunrise combining for a great drive.



I really don't mind my drive at all, it's really pretty. Just after the picture, a deer ran out in front of me.



How you had a great hump day...I'm off to sleepy land! Night!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...