Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thirty Things on Thursday

Describe a typical day in your current life:

These days aren't typical, but here it goes.

6:03 a.m.:  The alarm goes off. Usually Muffin has already pounced on me and has me awake.
6:03 - 6:30 a.m.:  Play on my phone in bed.
6:30 -6:50 a.m.: Grab a shower.
6:50-7:15 a.m.: Get ready for work.
7:15 a.m. - 7:30...7:40... Oh crap I'm late!:  Play with Macy at her house! :)
8:00 - 12:30 p.m.:  Teach a class on how to work on Election Day
12:30 - 12:50 p.m.:  Collect orders via text for everyone's lunch and pick it up on my way back to the office
12:50 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.: Work with voters, answer calls, etc
5:00 p.m.: TURN THE PHONES OFF AND LOCK THE DOOR.
5:01 - .... last night it was 10:45 p.m.: Work on all the stuff that can't possibly be done during the day while answering phone calls and working with voters.  Tonight - hopefully out of here earlier.
Eventually that night: Settle down and read my #shereadstruth devotional

The next day, start it all over again! :)



2 comments:

  1. Nice to get a peek in your day. :) You ever see the day in the life people post with pictures? I wanna do that one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pictures would be so boring right now... Come to think of it, they'd be more boring when things settled down! Ha ha ha! :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...