Monday, November 5, 2012

Muffin Monday + more!







The only use the treadmill is getting comes from the cat... and you'll notice she needs it as m much as I do!

Poor Muffin had missed me so much, she follows me all over the house. At night she sleeps on top of me, like she doesn't want me to escape. Our, she's just freezing and needs my body heat.

Muffin and I are sending out "Go home Coco" vibes to our friend as her cat has decided to take an adventure. Coco, you need to hightail it home, your mama is worried.

Ya'll, election day is tomorrow, please vote and post your stickers! If I knew how to do a linky thing, I'd do one here tomorrow. But do go vote.

Ok I'm off to work. Have a great week!
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Oh my someone does need to get a little exercise in! And thanks for your "go home Coco" vibes, she showed up yesterday afternoon, like she hadn't even been missing for 5 days!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So thankful Coco found her way home!! I know you were very relieved. I'm sorry things are sad and gray. You are in my thoughts and hoping for sunnier days soon.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...