Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving!

find it here

So true!! Today we will have about 25 people gathered together to feast on some seriously delicious Southern food. And we are all very thankful for our families, our friends, and the many blessings we have each received over the past year.

I've shared two days of Thankful Things, so I'd like to wrap up Thanksgiving with just a few more things I'm so very grateful for in life.

My home. I love my home. Every room, every square inch is a testament of my family's love. Every family member - even my brother-in-law and sister-in-law, gave to creating this cozy cottage for me to live happily ever after.  It's perfect for me. :)

My job.  I have learned more about myself and my hidden talents through this job and I'm so very thankful for the opportunity to give back to my nation, state, county and community through this position.

The lessons learned.  I told you, I'm trying to be thankful in all things, and you know, I have learned a lot through my mistakes, mess-ups, shortsightedness, and thoughtlessness.  And although I know I've hurt people (and myself!) along the way I can at least say I'm learning.

Pressed Clovers.  My very first venture into stepping into the great unknown of sales but I'm happy I did it and put myself out there.  No, I'm not selling out on Etsy, but it amazes me the sales that have been generated on a local level from advertising the Etsy shop.  God has it all in His control, so I'm not longer worrying about it.  But I'm so very thankful that step was taken this year.

My readers!! I'm thankful for you!! I know, I call you my imaginary friends, but you are very real and I greatly appreciate you bringing me into your home for a read on my life.  Thanks for dropping in and say hi from time to time, I'd love to hear from you.

So, with this, I'm wrapping up and letting you enjoy your Thanksgiving feast.  I hope your holiday is fabulous! Gobble til you Wobble! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...