Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thirty Things on Thursday - 15

If you were an animal, what would you be an why?

 *sigh* I'm not a fan of this question, because I don't have a unique answer.

 I'd be a cat. A fat and lazy cat that lounged around all day, slept curled up on any surface that I deemed worthy of my existence and I'd eat lots of yummy kibble. I'd give royal looks and made sure everyone knew I ruled this house. Yup.

 OR.

I'd be an otter. A really goofy playful otter that would perform tricks and entertain the masses in the aquarium. All the kids would love me and I'd be photographed by people around the world. Yeah, an otter. And I'd want pretty seashells to float around on my belly.

So that's me. :)  Cats and otters!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...