Monday, December 3, 2012

Mid-Morning Muffin Monday


I overslept this morning.  The alarm went off and I went right back to sleep until one of my friends posted something on Facebook that made my phone ding... oops.

Here is Muffin, curled up on the couch in my Slanket.  You'll have to check out the Slanket online here... they are the softest blankets in the world. Not scratchy like the Snuggie.  The Slanket and I are best friends on the colder nights as I watch tv on the couch.  Muffin also discovered she loves it and sometimes we have to fight for it. Slankets make great gifts!

Hope your week is going to be great! Getting hyped up for the holidays - more and more every day!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...