Monday, December 10, 2012

Muffin Monday!



This weekend I worked on scrapbooks for Pressed Clovers, which means I stayed home instead of being gone most of the day. As you can see, Muffin was loving that...sarcasm. She put up with me but she wasn't too happy about it. ;)

I don't know about you, but after a high school band/chorus performance, a local dance performance of the Nutcracker, shopping, and our local Tour of Homes, I'm getting in the holiday spirit! Yes, it's been in the 70s, but that will be changing and I'll have to find some long pants to wear...even with the warm weather it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! :)
posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Glad you found me so I can follow you now!

    Sounds like the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit. I love those tour of homes events!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...