Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday Shopping



Oh my gosh I am worn out. Shopping with an energetic 10-year-old can really do a person in. W shopped, made ornaments, made soap, wrapped a few presents, celebrated my sister's birthday and ended up trashing my house. Cleaning is just going to have to wait until tomorrow...

Being with a child all day, I'm way behind on what they have learned from Conn. We wouldn't turn it on around her, she had no need to add this fear to her plate. But I do feel very out of touch with what is going on. So sad, so senseless.

Tomorrow is church, family reunion, then play time with my friend, Sara. We are making ornaments for her first tree!

For tonight, I'm off to pray and sleep. Sweet dreams, my imaginary friends, sweet dreams. :)
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...