Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013.



I had yesterday off (worked NYE in a building with no heat...again!) so I spent most of the day with Muffin. We laid in bed until 10 am being lazy and then worked on a Pressed Clovers special order-all about Easter. The family gathered at mom & dad's last night and NYE night for some yummy pick ups. And sweet Macy time! Mom starts her new scrapbook, featuring Macy in each holiday of 2013, so it begins with NYE, of course! Those pics are mostly on my real camera so I'll share later.

Here's hoping that 2013 is a better year for this family. I'll talk about my new word for the year later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...