Sunday, March 31, 2013

He has Risen!



Happy Easter! I have so enjoyed She Reads Truth this week as they guided us through the lead up to Jesus' death on the cross and then His resurrection. It really helped me see the despair and deep sadness of this day, as well as the beauty, love, and great gift that it is. I'm very thankful I had the opportunity to understand Easter on another level.

Jesus arose. He isn't in that tomb. He is alive and in heaven, and He wants you to join Him in heaven one day, too. Believe in what you can't see, have faith that He is your savior, open your heart and acknowledge there is an empty space crying out for Him. He loves you and He will hear you.

He paid the price for me. Nothing I could do would get me to heaven, but He gave me my way in.

Happy Easter, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...