Sunday, March 10, 2013

Muffin Monday

I'm currently in Alabama, visiting a very dear friend. I miss my sweet Muffin kitty, and would love to share a pic with you.



She is hiding behind the curtain, which usually means she's doing something wrong! ha ha

My friend has two cats and two dogs so I've gotten plenty of pet lovin' this weekend. My family had loved on Muffin for me. :)

I'm also missing my sweet nieces. One I missed until her visit back her again. The other I'll see as soon as I get home. This are the pictures they sent while I was away:





Too funny! Hope you all have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...