Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Every Day in May: Favorites

I couldn't keep away from today's Blog Every Day in May posting:  A listing of my favorite blog posts from this blog! :)  Immediately two favorites came to mind.



First, the post where my sweet niece made it home from the hospital!
http://whiskeytangohello.blogspot.com/2012/06/blessed.html



The second post that came to mind is the before and after pictures of my house remodel!  
Serious changes in my little cottage. We took it down to the studs and started over. :) 



This was probably the hardest article I have ever written and I cried the entire way through it. But it did have good pieces, just a tough one to share. 



In 2012, I finally learned to give thanks. Not just for the great things, but in all things.
http://whiskeytangohello.blogspot.com/2012/11/in-everything-give-thanks-2012.html




And today, as we pray for the people of Oklahoma and the long road they have ahead of them... those who have lost their precious loved ones, their homes... I remembered seeing Alabama two weeks after their tornadoes.
http://whiskeytangohello.blogspot.com/2011/05/alabama-tornadoes.html


Those are some of my favorites, or at least ones that came to mind with this prompt today. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...