Thursday, May 9, 2013

Every Day In May: Moment

In todays blog, I'm supposed to share a typical Bethie day. No wait, a moment in my day.

Ok, I'll share a few moments, beginning with my morning visit with sweet niece, Macy. I love starting my day with her.





Then comes my drive into work. I really don't mind the drive because at certain times, it's beautiful. I'm often taking pics as I drive down the road. If I find my sunrise pics tomorrow, I'll add them.




Then I work between 8-16 hours with these stooges, depending on if it's election time or not!




Guess what is next...the drive home:




Or dinner with friends.



And that's my life in a nutshell!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...