Saturday, May 4, 2013

Every Day In May - Fav Quote

Lets not discuss what kind of idiot I am for not realizing blogging every day in May was a link up with a guided prompt each day. Duh. How did I miss this? Whatever, I'll catch up next week on the topics I missed. :)



So today, now that I know, is your favorite quote. Please understand, I love quotes! Love love love them! I'm working on a Pressed Clovers book right now with quotes all through it!

But one of my favorites is from Eleanor Roosevelt.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

This quote got me through my first real job when I really had no idea what I was doing. It was bad. But I survived and learned alot.

I really like many quotes from Eleanor Roosevelt... Google and you'll see why she is one of my favs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...